*INSIGHTS *INFORMATION *INTELLIGENCE
The Retirement Learning Center understands the importance of educational programs that are practical and actionable, rather than merely theoretical.
We offer a series of educational seminars and workshops designed for financial professionals that cover a broad range of topics, from sales and distribution strategies to advanced plan design techniques.
Our Popular Seminar Topics
- Maximizing Your Retirement Savings Arrangements
- Qualified Plan Design and Sales Strategies
- Niche Plans: 403(b), 457, Nonqualified and Executive Stock Compensation
- Fiduciary Issues and Solutions
- Industry Insights and Trends
- Leveraging TPA Relationships
- Finding your Niche in the Retirement Marketplace
- Preparing for Successful Search and Finals
- Fair and Balanced Rollover Discussions
Clients also have the option to work with our seasoned consultants to design custom educational programs based on their specific needs and goals. The content can be delivered on site or through webinar presentations.
The Retirement Learning Center also offers customizable, white labeled, topic-specific collateral material in a variety of formats including:
- Practice tips
- Academic white papers on key industry topics
- ERISA management practice exercises
- Individual programs and materials