Designing effective qualified retirement plans that meet a plan sponsor’s objectives has become somewhat of a lost art. The reasons are many: Cookie-cutter designs are easier; safe harbor designs get media attention; the flexibility of modern plan documents are overlooked; and pre-approved plans can satisfy most sponsors’ needs.
- Appreciate the importance of the plan design process;
- Comprehend why plan design has been de-emphasized;
- Identify strategies to help ascertain plan sponsor objectives;
- Understand how to meet plan sponsor objectives using a variety of plan features; and
- Apply specific plan design options to meet objectives.
In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present for the entire session, registering your attendance and departure in the webinar and answering all polling questions.
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit. Program is free.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: 3-5 years experience in the industry
Who should attend: Financial Professionals and Accountants; others are welcome.
Advanced Preparations: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Refunds and Cancellations: For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 218-828-4872 or email email@example.com