- Access to the Resource Desk: A one-year, single-user subscription for unlimited telephone support from RLC’s Resource Desk, staffed by accredited and experienced retirement plan experts for consultations on technical questions and client cases
- Unlimited Plan Snapshots: Proprietary retirement plan summaries created from our library of over 5,000 unique employer plans
- Content: A one-year subscription to the following RLC content: Four quarterly newsletters, two customizable PowerPoint Presentations, two customizable white papers (or equivalent), and one copy of the Retirement Resource Guide
- Continuing Education (CE): Includes course filing to the appropriate supervisory boards and attendee reporting to obtain CE credits that apply towards insurance licensure, as well as select advanced human resource and financial industry designations
- Four Form 5500 Deep Dives: Proprietary, easy-to-read analyses of IRS Forms 5500 (including all schedules and reports of independent auditors, where applicable), conducted by a Senior ERISA Consultant, and designed to provide financial and design insight on selected plans
- Four Plan Document Forensic Analyses: Comprehensive reviews of governing retirement plan documents for selected employer plans, tailored to your needs
- Speaker Guild Support: Two days of speaker support from a member of RLC’s Speakers Guild for onsite delivery of presentations at client events or firm meetings. If an overnight stay is required, the cost is $7,000 per day (plus reasonable travel expenses). Reasonable travel expenses include airfare, hotel and other expenses incurred that are necessary for completion of the event. Contact an RLC Direct Client Services Representative at 877-275-7521 to discuss event details and secure dates; or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have an RLC Direct Client Services Representative contact you.