- November 1 – SIMPLE plan notice due to participants (applies to all SIMPLE plans).
- November 14 – Deadline for providing Q3 2018 participant benefit statements (including fee disclosures) to individuals in participant-directed plans. For non-calendar-year plans, quarterly benefit statements are due no later than 45 days following the end of the quarter for which the statement relates.
- November 29 – Deadline for calendar-year plans to provide participants the safe harbor, qualified default investment alternative (QDIA) and automatic enrollment notices. For non-calendar-year plans, these notices are generally due at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the plan year.
- December 31 – Deadline retirement plan participants and IRA holders to satisfying their second and subsequent years’ required minimum distributions for 2018
- December 31 – Deadline for making qualified nonelective contributions (QNECs) or qualified matching contributions (QMACs) to correct failed ADP/ACP testing in previous plan year for plans using current year testing.
- December 31 – Deadline for removing an ADP or ACP excess contribution from 2018 plan year in order to avoid IRS correction program. Non-calendar-year plans have until the last day of the 12th month following the 2018 plan year end.